Consultancy in Information Technology, Telecommunications and Business Organisation
- Project and interim management with focus on IT, services and restructuring
- Business analysis and administration in telecommunications and IT services
- Strategy development on processes, service and outsourcing for technology-affine enterprises
- Process consulting on planning, implementation, administration and optimisation of operative business processes
I combine profound IT skills and knowledge about information management in the business organisation with long term experience in the telco sector and particularly in the area of services. In the role of an analyst I prepare the target in a structured and concise way while in the execution phase of a project you can rely upon my ability to get things done and my efficiency.
My approach is practice-oriented and based on experience: From a 30 year track record in the telco and IT industry, I have a wide range of expertise in project management, network operations, service strategy development, and consultancy. I was managing a Network Operations Center and know the challenges that a network operator is faced with from my own experience.
- IT and Telco Operations: ITIL v2, ITIL v3, Network Operations, eTOM, 1st and 2nd Level Support, Call Center, Operations Support Systems (OSS, NGOSS)
- Business Processes: Business Process Management (BPM), Workflow Management, Business Process Reengineering, Business Support Systems (BSS)
- Business Administration: Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Product Management, Service Marketing, Managed Services, Service Level Management (SLA), Outsourcing
- Security and Availability: Risk Management, Information Security Management (ISMS), ISO 27001, Business Continuity Management (BCM)
- Telco Technologies: Mobile Networks, MVNO/MVNE, Lawful Interception (according to German law), Optical Networks, TeleManagement Forum (TMF)
- Information Technology: Information and Content Management, System and Network Security, RDBMS, Linux, various programming languages
- Leadership: Project Management, Line Management, Change Management, intercultural skills
- Industry sectors: Telecommunications, IT Service Provider, Insurance, Bank, Research Institutes
- Countries: Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, UK, France, Portugal, USA, Saudi Arabia, Viet Nam, India